Evolution5’s 5-star approach provides the underpinning values of all our business activities. As an organisation every individual believes that we can, should, and will act responsibly as we go about our business.
Evolution5 develop our people to be the best they can be. This extends beyond their professional development and extends to their personal health and wellbeing.
Our people are treated honestly, fairly and with integrity. We support our team to achieve a positive work/life balance and encourage each and every person working in the business to structure their work in a way that positively aids this balance.
Our people work hard but they play hard too. And that makes for a formidable team!
Evolution5’s aim is to protect and preserve our planet. We strive to do this by implementing practices that ensure better lives for us all, environmental leadership and a climate of excellence. Our commitment runs through the heart of the Company and is driven by our people, and also clearly communicated to those with whom we collaborate, and for whom we provide our professional services.
Evolution5 do business with like-minded people and organisations. We are firm in our belief that everyone we do business with has a duty to contribute to making construction a responsible and sustainable industry.
We achieve this by:
- Engaging & building an ethical and reputable supply chain;
- Ensuring our suppliers have robust and legitimate business practices;
- Upholding clear anti-corruption and bribery standards; and
- Supporting our local economy and other SME’s wherever possible.
Collaboration is built into the fabric of our business. Evolution5 are active supporters of our local community. From engaging with local businesses and suppliers through to supporting local community activities, events and schools, we are committed to giving something back to the community in which we operate.
Here is a selection of ways our core value of contribution has been delivered by the Evolution5 team.
- Evolution5 are proud sponsors of Solent Kestrels Basketball Team and Totton AFC.
- We have partnered with charities such as Action for Children and The Joe Glover Trust.
- Evolution5 staff have raised in excess of £10,000 for charity by participating in physical challenges such as marathons and triathlons, sky dives and abseiling the Spinnaker Tower – to name just a few activities.
- The team are actively involved with local schools and colleges as well as Solent and Portsmouth Universities;
- Offering regular work experience placements for students of Solent and Portsmouth Universities;
- Donating sports equipment to local primary schools;
- Participating in local education initiatives such as Marwell Zoo’s Go Rhinos and Zany Zebras programmes.
- Delivering educational sessions to pupils of school construction projects.