Evolution5 is wholly committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website.
In particular, we want you to know that Evolution5 will not rent or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
- For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation.
- For us to market to you, particularly targeted updates.
- To enable us to collect information about your browsing pattern, including to monitor the success of specific campaigns.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
- Choose Settings> Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
- Click “Cookies”
- Choose Preferences > Privacy
- Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
- Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
When someone visits www.evolution5.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Email marketing and communications
As part of the registration process for Evolution5’s email marketing communications and newsletters, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about news you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to ensure our records are accurate and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We never rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing the office.
You are entitled to view, amend or delete the personal information we hold about you. To do so, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy will be reviewed in the event that we change how we communicate and market to you.
This policy was last reviewed in April 2018 to take account of GDPR changes.