Robust cost management underpins every successful construction project. Whatever you are tasked with delivering, you will have a budget which will, to varying degrees, drive almost every decision you make. That’s a lot of pressure!
So how can you be sure that you are:
- Working from reliable cost plan information
- Minimising financial risk
- Maximising value engineering opportunities
- Bench marking against reliable cost data
- Fully accounting for life cycle costings
- Engaging reliable, solvent suppliers
- Maximising return on investment
- Using the most appropriate procurement options
- Really achieving value for money or are you actually sacrificing quality which will cost you more in the long run?
The answer is to engage a reputable firm and have a professionally qualified expert take on this role for you.
As a Cost Management client you are guaranteed to receive the maximum possible advantage from your investment. This is achieved through the application of tried and tested value management and value engineering techniques by a highly skilled and experienced member of the cost management team.
You will be appointed the quantity surveyor best suited to the specifics of your project, possessing the commercial awareness and understanding to ascertain the unique objectives and restraints applicable to your project. They then take that information and use it to deliver viable and financially successful investments.
Our commercial team members are either RICS Chartered Surveyors or are undergoing additional career development to achieve Chartered status. They have a fantastic mix of contracting and consulting experience which affords them the ability to take a holistic approach to each clients’ needs.
With the ability to tailor our services to your requirements, whether you need full cost management support or simply some QS resilience support when your in-house team is overstretched, there will be a solution to suit you.
Call now for a free, no obligation consultation with one of the Cost Management team.